Sunday, April 12, 2009

Video of my TOC Talk Now Available

The talk I gave at the February Tools of Change in Publishing conference is now
available at http://blip.tv/file/1976570 . It's aimed at people in the
publishing industry, so it's not terribly technical, but if you're interested in
my take on what authors need to think about when writing for multiple output
devices, you might want to take a look. (An alternative is to look through the
entries of my blog for Fastware! at http://fastwareproject.blogspot.com/ .)

Speaking of having book content available on multiple devices, I've recently
discovered that some of my books are available on electronic devices other than
Kindle. This was news not just to me, but also to my editor, so we're in the
process of trying to figure out what's available where and why. Our goal is to
make everything available everywhere. Once I have a clearer picture of the
availability of my books on different devices, I'll post details to this list.

Scott

No comments: